Wednesday, February 10, 2010

most of y'all can't even eat without per diem

Here are some things I just did at work:
Sent four individual calendar invites to my boss - two were the times of her flights, two were the times she had to leave for the airport. She did not tell me these times, but sent me the link to her flight reservation and asked me to send invites for the four events. Because she was dissatisfied with the times I'd picked for her to leave the airport, she resent the invites to me so I could fix them, send them back to her, and have her resend them to me and fix them again.
Read aloud all the settings listed under my printer settings so my boss could copy them into her computer and hook her computer up to my printer.
Crawled on the floor to find some sort of number for my computer so that some tech support person could hook up her computer to my computer (I think? I guess? I don't know why I had to do this). After finding the number, they doubted that I'd read them the right one, so they came over to look. I was right.

I'm not complaining, it just seems like in an economy like this, more people should have the opportunity to have positions like this, that are actually completely unnecessary in every way. Seriously? What?

No comments:

Post a Comment