Friday, August 28, 2009

i don't take good pictures

via gawker, obvi

I have been tardy for the blogging party because I continually remind myself what a slippery slope it is. Although I haven't actually read any of Julia Allison's collegiate columns (they're not, like, above me - please, I'd just rather watch Jersey Shore), I am aware that she did indeed start off as a Love and Relationships columnist at her own college newspaper. Yes, the Georgetown student newspaper is quite a bit more illustrious than the good old Lawrentian, but keeping in mind that I'm in obnoxious company is always wise. Hence my risk to overly self-promote. Or really to self-promote at all.

Interesting note: I have also worn a costume made of condoms. (To a not-exactly-naked party - it was also made of maxi pads - but still, our similarities are alarming). I also fancy myself to have a slightly better sense of humor, and more of a non-lapdog approach toward relationships, but really, potato-potato. If somebody offered me a nonsociety blog, I wouldn't say no.

No comments:

Post a Comment