Monday, September 14, 2009

most of the time i'm not in the mood either

Day 15

Today my internet got turned on. Fifteen days later. If I were a dude I would probably think it was funny to make one of at least fifty awful jokes about that HAHAHA. I am having two or three beers and then I’m going to watch all the episodes of Skins on surfthechannel.net to celebrate this anticipated event. One of the beers I'm going to drink is the same one I opened last night while I was waiting for my dad to finish getting ready so my parents could come pick me up and take me to dinner. Call it a cocktail. When they arrived, I left the beer on my bathroom sink and forgot about it until later this evening. It's six o'clock again so I guess it's still a cocktail.

In other news:
My neighbors are the loudest people I’ve ever encountered, and I think they’re about forty, which I am trying to view as a hopeful promise that it is possible to have fun when you are old instead of an incredibly annoying way to use a concrete patio. Also sometimes they fight, which is mildly interesting in a banal way. This morning I left my underwear balled up on the bathroom floor and NO ONE SAW IT until I got home from work today so I didn't have to apologize to anyone. My apartment is a mess because I have not been cleaning it to protest my non-functioning internet. After a few more beers, I will probably put some clothes away.