Wednesday, November 18, 2009

excuse me, what?


They make fleece-lined leggings now??? EXCUSE ME? This has Appleton written all over it in neon pink. Srrsly, in college, I refused to leave my dorm before I was wearing at least five pairs of these things because there was just too much room for wind to get through while wearing normal pants. When you combine the frozen tundra, ice age flashback that is Appleton with the constantly hungover induced laziness that is college, you get leggings. All the time. Lined in fleece? Please, I would have been unstoppable. Now I'm a real person and wearing leggings as pants is no longer excusable I guess, but I'm getting these anyway and wearing them out of spite while I nostalgically drink whisky out of Starbucks cups in celebration of things I did in college to announce the arrival of winter. Next I bet they'll start making attractive UGG boots. Kids these days have no idea how lucky they have it.