Sunday, January 3, 2010

happy new year's, baby -


I hope it is filled with everything I've always wanted: MK & A as my BFFs.

On a more serious note, I hope to spend more time this year

  • making a concerted effort to spend more time with the friends whose absence leaves a notable mark on my life and happiness, and makes me look like a friendless loser
  • working on my fitness like it's my job, not to get skinnier, but to get happier and busier,
  • working harder to meet people in every facet of my life, and refusing to resign myself to the solitary existence of working in an office by myself,
  • learning how to cook meals that don't consist of pasta and sauce,
  • and spending more time reading instead of watching smut on my computer (it's become so easy!), because I genuinely enjoy reading more, and it makes me feel more productive and less worthless
  • spend waaaaaaay less time shopping online, because, I didn't go into this field to buy expensive clothes or waste my time clicking on things I can't have, and I should spend way more time going out and living the dream then sitting online and clicking on it.

None of that stuff is hard. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment