Tuesday, January 26, 2010

hyannisport is a ghetto

I always thought that by this point in my life, I would have made at least one friend with a beach house.

Seriously, not one. Thanks for nothing, Midwestern liberal arts college.

Bravely, I decided to venture back into the same jumper that made me appear questionably with child. I'm wearing a scarf because I am always cold, and the outfit looks slightly boring without some focus in that area. When being made to choose between looking boring and looking silly, those who know me know I will always choose silly. I'm starting to get the feeling that I've dressed a little like a character from Big Love today, which I guess is fine, because it goes along with the common themes of "humor" and "is she or isn't she?"

No comments:

Post a Comment